[SailfishDevel] QtFeedback 5.0 not allowed? Really?

Peter Pykäläinen peter.pykalainen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:18:17 UTC 2014

I give up!

Once I figured out how to add the stupid haptics stuff into the .pro file I
then get errors on my main when I try to compile:

error: undefined reference to `SailfishApp::application(int&, char**)'
error: undefined reference to `SailfishApp::createView()'
error: undefined reference to `SailfishApp::pathTo(QString const&)'

I have used this kind of code succesfully in my other app and no issue
there.

Any help would be much appreciated.

My main looks like this:

#ifdef QT_QML_DEBUG

#include <QtQuick>

#endif

#include <sailfishapp.h>

#include <rumbler.h>

#include <QQuickView>

#include <QQmlContext>

#include <QGuiApplication>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])

{

    // SailfishApp::main() will display "qml/template.qml", if you need more

    // control over initialization, you can use:

    //

    //   - SailfishApp::application(int, char *[]) to get the QGuiApplication *

    //   - SailfishApp::createView() to get a new QQuickView * instance

    //   - SailfishApp::pathTo(QString) to get a QUrl to a resource file

    //

    // To display the view, call "show()" (will show fullscreen on device).

//    return SailfishApp::main(argc, argv);

    QScopedPointer<QGuiApplication> app(SailfishApp::application(argc, argv));

    QScopedPointer<QQuickView> view(SailfishApp::createView());

    Rumbler rumbler;

    view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("Rumbler", &rumbler);

    view->setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo("qml/harbour-myapp.qml"));

    view->show();

    view->showFullScreen();

    return app->exec();

}