[SailfishDevel] Refreshing pages

Franck Routier (perso) alci at mecadu.org
Mon Dec 1 15:27:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have aproblem with a page that has a property I can't update.
I'm using this page in a PullDownMenu, as this:

Page {
     id: cardPage
     property string backname
     property CardBacksLibrary backsLibrary

     SilicaFlickable {
         Loader {
             id: pageLoader
         }

         PullDownMenu {
             MenuItem {
                 text: qsTr("About this card back...")
                 onClicked: {
                     pageLoader.setSource("AboutBackPage.qml",
{"backname": backname, "backsLibrary": backsLibrary})
                     pageStack.push(pageLoader.item)
                 }
             }
         }

But once loaded, the backname property stays forever unchanged, while
I'd like to change it each time the cardPage  is shown again.

I know I'm missing some fundamental point about pages / objects
lifecycle / etc, but any pointer would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Franck