[SailfishDevel] How can I setup calendar access via QML ?

Karsten Todtermuschke katomu at web.de
Sat Aug 30 19:23:04 UTC 2014

Matthias,

could you give some hints how you managed to access the calendar within QML?

I tried to understand what the jolla-calendar does, but its not that clear
which of the qml libraries are needed.

By the way I found that the jolla-calendar already includes a page for one of
the most important features I am looking for: an "Agenda View" (events of
upcoming 7 days). It just can not be reached as the menu entry is commented in
the MonthPage.qml.

What I like to do is to use the tweak for the lock-screen
(http://saildev.wordpress.com/2014/08/16/diy-notifications-on-your-lock-screen/#more-197)
and include something like the agenda view.  I really miss the event feed
screen since I retired my N9.   ;)

Regards,

Karsten