[SailfishDevel] Qt Multimedia, Audio, HLS and RTSP stream problem

Kaj-Michael Lang milang at tal.org
Wed Aug 27 05:52:11 UTC 2014

On ke, 2014-08-27 at 00:22 +0300, Mohammed Hassan wrote:
> I did a quick test here and it seems to work (update9 pre release). I
> guess
> we can assume it will work with the final update 9 ;-)

And now I remember my initial issue when I changed to rtsp streams (3
months ago), it was not silence but choppy playback, 1-2 sec sound then
2 sec silence, repeated.

Last update must have fixed that one. And this silence thing is new, and
the strange thing is, I too made a simple test program, and that works.

Exact same thing in my original app, silence. And I can't find what I'm
doing differently. Sigh..

--
Kaj-Michael Lang <milang at tal.org>