[SailfishDevel] A friendly warning to jolla

itviewer itviewer at jolladev.net
Sun Aug 24 14:07:32 UTC 2014

Sorry, I mean the Chinese mainland market.
Maybe you do not really understand the market relations between Hong Kong and mainland China.

Only for the purposes of market relations,The relationship between Hong Kong and the mainland market is similar between countries.
for example,There are tariffs and other conditions.

The vast majority of people from the mainland to Hong Kong needs  special permit, similar visas.

I hope you already know what I mean.

ma xinjun