[SailfishDevel] A friendly warning to jolla

itviewer itviewer at jolladev.net
Sun Aug 24 12:29:54 UTC 2014

As a developer who have been waiting for your  for more than one years,  I'm losing interest for jolla.
Just a friendly warning to you:If you do not enter the Chinese market in September , you will lose the Chinese market this year.

In fact ,I really wanted to say that your attitude toward the Chinese market is really a pile of shit .

Forgive my rudeness, I just want to express a developer's anger. Yes, Just a developer's anger !

ma xinjun