[SailfishDevel] Warning when running under debugger

Goncalo Carvalho glslang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 08:06:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

Yes. But that's just Page. All children of Page in SecondPage.qml have
anchors referencing parent. And it only happens when flicking back to
the initial Page (should have mentioned that).

So I'm assuming there's some code missing to do this back and forwarding.

Actually it doesn't matter if the above code is added or not. The
original tutorial app does the same when flicking back to the initial
page. Wonder if is Silica thing then.

Goncalo

http://www.cryogenicgraphics.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdrflow