[SailfishDevel] [Minutes] SailfishOS community meeting 19.8 + planning for next one 26.8

Carol Chen carol.chen at jolla.com
Thu Aug 21 19:38:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who attended Tuesday's meeting. Minutes/logs:

Minutes:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2014/mer-meeting.2014-08-19-15.04.html
Minutes (text):
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2014/mer-meeting.2014-08-19-15.04.txt
Log:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2014/mer-meeting.2014-08-19-15.04.log.html

Next meeting will be on 2014-08-26 @ 10:00 UTC. Meeting Chair will be
Carol Chen (cybette), but feel free to take this position if you like.
 From now on please propose discussion topics, with some content/details
at:
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/
(do not use the PiratePad anymore)

Add your name/nick if you suggest a topic and will present the topic at
the meeting, or name someone who should present. *Inform the persons who
are directly involved in the topic beforehand so they can prepare and
attend the meeting.* Indicate how much time approximately you will need
for the topic so we can timebox the meeting accordingly.

NOTE: Propose your topic by Sunday 24.8. Any topics added after that
will be considered for the following meeting. I will send out meeting
invite with confirmed agenda before the meeting.

Cheers,
  Carol

--
Carol "cybette" Chen