[SailfishDevel] [CANCELED!] Next meeting on SailfishOS, open source, collaboration: 2014-08-12T15:00 UTC

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Tue Aug 12 07:42:43 UTC 2014

PSA: Meeting Canceled!

Jolla representatives won't be attending and it doesn't make sense to
have a meeting with just the community as all of the scheduled topics
relied on Jolla. Having preparedd statements copy-pasted without
discussion makes no sense.

Sorry for the short notice, I was only told minutes ago. At this point in time there is no date/time for the next meeting. I'll leave that to Jolla, so they can ensure it doesn't collide with their internal schedules.

Cheers

Thomas