[SailfishDevel] How to combine multiple Flickables?

Marcin M. marmistrzmar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:10:14 UTC 2014

It worked like charm but one more difficulty occured: inside the delegate
there's a TextField (it's much easier to handle this than a "global"
TextField). If in gains focus, it doesn't autoScroll at all (it'd like to
scroll inside the inner flickable). If I put second TextField outside the
SilicaListView, it scrolls perfectly. How to handle this? I tried setting
the main SilicaFlickable as a visual parent but it causes even more trouble
(visual layout broken)

--
Marcin