[SailfishDevel] Pause application on system events

sfietkonstantin at free.fr sfietkonstantin at free.fr
Fri Aug 8 08:14:44 UTC 2014

Hi Riccardo,

At the moment, you can use nemo-keepalive [1] to make your phone not to enter in deep sleep, as well as controlling the screen state etc (you can even make the phone's screen stay permanently on).

nemo-keepalive is not allowed in harbour, so you need to dynamically (rpath) or statically link it. Depending on the license of your app, you might chose the former or latter option.

As for incoming calls, I don't know how to handle this. Maybe it is handled automatically with pulseaudio ?

Regards,
Lucien

[1] https://github.com/nemomobile/nemo-keepalive