[SailfishDevel] More executables in one package

Mohammed Hassan mohammed.hassan at jollamobile.com
Sun Aug 3 17:03:46 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 01, 2014 at 09:24:34PM +0200, Michał Radwański wrote:
>  Actually, SailfishOS uses Zypper (it's openSUSE derivative). As far as
>  I know, there are differences between Fedora RPM's and openSUSE RPM's.

Sailfish OS is an RPM based distro. It uses PackageKit for package management.
Packagekit uses libzypp which is the same library used by zypper.
libzypp uses RPM to do the actual package management.

Back to the original question: You can add as much executables as you want. The only
issue is I don't know if the harbour rpmvalidator will like it or not.

Cheers,