[SailfishDevel] Adding other sensors

Lorn Potter lorn.potter at jolla.com
Tue Apr 29 04:01:11 UTC 2014

On 28 Apr 2014, at 11:10 am, Neel <neeldshah88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What do you people think about adding sensors like temperature, humidity, pressure etc.? I heard that iOS is doing so already with the next version of the mobile devices.
>
> I joined the group just a couple of days back so don't know if this was something already discussed.

I think you'd have to use TOH for something like that to start with, or using sailfish on android.

kernel/android sensord would need to access them. (depends on version)

Then sensorfw would need to get modified to add those sensors.
Then QtSensors would need humidity sensor added.

Not too difficult if there is hardware.