[SailfishDevel] App rejected...

Arvid Fahlström Myrman behold at behold.se
Mon Apr 28 21:41:47 UTC 2014

> I have been strugeling to find a way to get Qt5SystemInfo to expose me when
> the device is locked so I could stop the timer and then start it again when
> the device is unlocked.

nemo-keepalive (https://github.com/nemomobile/nemo-keepalive) exposes a
DisplayBlanking.status property with which you can detect when the device is
locked. If you're interested, I've written a custom qmake project file to make
it possible to install the plugin to a custom location without having to make
any changes to the actual nemo-keepalive project. You can find it here:
https://gist.github.com/BeholdMyGlory/9662866.

If you want to use it, make sure that you've checked out the nemo-keepalive
repository as well as libiphb (https://github.com/nemomobile/libiphb), and
place the project file in the directory directly above the two repositories.
Then set your main project file to use the subdirs template and add nemo-
keepalive.pro to the SUBDIRS variable. Don't forget to substitute
PROJECT_NAME_HERE with your own project's name (sans 'harbour-') at lines 8
and 14 in nemo-keepalive.pro as well as the first line in the qmldir file.

You may need to install libiphb separately to your build environment in order
for some header files to be found properly.

Regards,
Arvid