[SailfishDevel] App rejected...

Peter Pykäläinen peter.pykalainen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 21:08:48 UTC 2014

Just got my app rejected due to:

*"*

*sorry for rejecting your update, but it causes too high power consumption.
It seems that app doesn't go to idle state when device does. How to measure
power consumption by yourself you can find here:
https://together.jolla.com/question/13243/my-app-got-rejected-to-store-because-of-high-power-consumption-how-to-debug-problems/
<https://together.jolla.com/question/13243/my-app-got-rejected-to-store-because-of-high-power-consumption-how-to-debug-problems/>
Thank you for understanding."*

I have a QML Timer to monitor some activity in 1 second interval.
I have been strugeling to find a way to get Qt5SystemInfo to expose me when
the device is locked so I could stop the timer and then start it again when
the device is unlocked.

Good ideas to overcome this issue are mostly welcome.

// Peter Pykäläinen