[SailfishDevel] Some problems since 1.038+ update.

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:44:24 UTC 2014

Hmm, will try it with QScopedPointers again, but I did this some days ago
and the result was still the same. But will try it today again and report
back.

Thanks,

Gabriel.

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch schrieb am 28.04.14 16:27:
Hi all

There was a thread on this way back in December last year:

https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-December/001804.html

HtH

Chris

 I think you should use QScopedPointers in your main: