[SailfishDevel] Path to main qml in resource file - not found whatever I try

tw_bolek tw_bolek at op.pl
Wed Apr 23 20:53:38 UTC 2014

I've just managed to build rpm without the freakin' qml folder,  but in order to do that I additionally needed:

- manually edit Makefile and remove qml_install and qml_uninstall
- in .specs file remove   /usr/share/myapp    and  %{_datadir}/%{name}/qml   lines

Don't mean to be rude or something, but it is seriously SICK to have to do such things to exclude a folder that is in a resource and thus it is no longer needed.   In Qt4.8 all I needed to do was to comment out one line (DEPLOYMENTFOLDER) in .pro file,  and on BB10  I just need to exclude asset in bar-descriptor.xml.

Bolek