[SailfishDevel] Path to main qml in resource file - not found whatever I try

tw_bolek tw_bolek at op.pl
Wed Apr 23 07:23:29 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I've put all my qml files into a resource file and I did NOT include the qml folder in the rpm.

PROBLEM: what path should I use in the main.cpp file to point to the main qml file in the resource?

SailfishApp::pathTo("qml/main.qml") returns /usr/share/myapp/qml/main.qml  - not found

SailfishApp::pathTo("qrc:/qml/main.qml") returns /usr/share/myapp/qrc/qml/main.qml  - not found

SailfishApp::pathTo("qrc:///qml/main.qml") returns /usr/share/myapp/qrc:/qml/main.qml  - not found

and so on.

So it stubbornly tries to locate it in the (missing) qml folder, not in the resource.

I'm out of ideas.

RESOURCES += \
    myapp.qrc

is included in the .pro file  and all files are in it.

Am I missing something else?

Please help!

Bolek