[SailfishDevel] Next weekly meeting on 29-Apr: SailfishOS, open source, collaboration and way forward

Carol Chen carol.chen at jolla.com
Tue Apr 22 17:19:27 UTC 2014

Hi again!

Now let's nail down some specifics for the next meeting. We need at
least these items:

1. Time slot to accommodate different members in the community
2. Topics to be discussed
3. Meeting Chair

I've created a pirate pad: http://piratepad.net/SailfishOSSMeeting-20140429

You can add your suggestions to the pad, or reply to this email and I
will add the details there. I'll lock down the meeting time by this
Friday to send out meeting invites over the weekend so make sure you
indicate your preferences by then.

Thanks and look forward to the next meeting! Hope I can wear a hat then,
and not be so tired from moving -- leading to typos/errors. Now I need
to go find one of my Jollas in one of the 50 moving boxes (I thought I
heard it beep...)

Cheers,
  Carol.

--