[SailfishDevel] Mitakuuluu now full opensource application.

Erlend Böe erlendboe at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 21:18:01 UTC 2014

Hi Andrey

Just some quick feedback from a fellow programmer: Mitakuuluu was the only native app that I was using on a daily basis. I hope you will keep developing it.

One day when my jolla will actually be able to connect to the wifi in the office, and my two other spare time projects are finished (Android version of my 'PoBi' iOS app, and a new version of my 'offline dictionary' iOS app), your program will be the first I will have a look at :-)

Regards
Erlend

Sent from my iPhone