[SailfishDevel] Weekly meeting about SailfishOS, open source, collaboration, way forward @ 22 April, 15:00 UTC

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Sun Apr 20 16:01:43 UTC 2014

I haven't seen a meeting invitation/announcement by Jolla yet, so I'm
stepping in. My apologies if it was already sent and I missed it.

The next meeting has been agreed for:
2014-04-22T15:00 UTC
That's 17:00 CEST (most of Europe)
and 18:00 EEST (easternmost parts of Europe, including Finland)
Meeting duration: 90min
It will take place on #mer-meeting of Freenode IRC.

Those without an IRC client can access it here:
http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=mer-meeting

The already known topics are:

- community open source package repository for sailfish apps
- closed bits of SailfishOS - why/where/how and relation to open source parts
- plans on SailfishOS for Android

The meeting chair will be Carol 'Cybette' Chen, Jolla Community Chief.

Please familiarize yourself with the topics.
Should you have agenda proposals or need for upfront discussion, please

Logging and meeting management will be done through a MeetBot (MerBot).
I'd recommend that everyone familiarizes themselves with the common commands the MeetBot understands:
https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot (Howto, commands for everyone)

Previous meeting minutes and follow up discussion:
https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2014-April/003925.html

Cheers

Thomas
a community member

PS: We're _currently_ sticking with the 1500z slot and weekly on
Tuesday. This should be brought up in a /separate/ discussion. The
current time does not fit potential Australian participants very well.