[SailfishDevel] Qt Kits broken on Windows?

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 19 17:56:34 UTC 2014

Hi again,

I could isolate the problem a bit, it seems that my user name is (again)
a problem. In Windows 7 it was me, naming it to my full name, including
special char (ö) and space, but Windows 8 did it itself by using my
Microsoft account name. If I create a new user (just few chars)
everything works as you would expect.

For the real user (with issues) it is possible to change the paths to
this new users "...AppData/Roaming/SailfishAlpha4..." folder. Doing
this, I get working compilers and kits, but can't deploy because I have
not found the file (there seems to be no option) that points to the
deploy.cmd file. Changing that could fix the issue.

Also with the problematic user, I don't see/get the option for a
SailfishOS project, as new project.

Maybe this is easy to fix, I hope that will help!

Thanks, Gabriel.