[SailfishDevel] Two prolblems: #1 Telepathy qt5 and #2 OpenSSL

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Apr 17 05:45:14 UTC 2014

Hi UV

Many moons ago I wrote a blog on installing additional packages

http://flyingsheeponsailfish.blogspot.ch/2013/11/deploying-additional-packages-to.html

My project also uses Telepathy on Sailfish, so this may also help.
Here is a link to the yaml file which included Telepathy stuff.

https://github.com/sailfishapps/landed/blob/master/landed26_QT5/rpm/landed26_QT5.yaml

HtH

Chris