[SailfishDevel] maces sdk issue

Mikael Hermansson mike at 7b4.se
Wed Apr 16 19:25:22 UTC 2014

Same for me running kubuntu nor solution so far I tried add the VM manually
afterward since they exist in

intslldir/

emulator/sailfishemu,vdk and mersdk/mersdk.vdk

But that seems not work or I have to tweak alot so I will probadly reinstall
from scratch tomorrow... :/

--
I am Software engineer and Open Source geek:

Professional experience in Qt/QML, C++, C, Python, GIT, Linux on embedded.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mikecomputing
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mikael-hermansson/30/95b/204
Diaspora: https://diasp.eu/u/mike7b4
Phone: +46732546542