[SailfishDevel] Warning: File `Makefile' has modification time 0.51 s in the future

Chris Walker cdw_nokiaqt at the-walker-household.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 13:26:58 UTC 2014

Can somebody help me with this one please?

I've just rebuilt my machine and have reinstalled QtCreator etc. I
never had this problem before so I'm guessing it's something I've done
but each time I rebuild my project, I get this error.

I've googled it and several people suggest that it's because the build
system is on another machine. I suppose it is here as the build is a
virtual machine, but as I said, it didn't happen until I rebuilt the
box (64 bit Mageia 4) and I'm struggling to fix it.

I can't move on with my project until I solve it so can anybody suggest
what I could check please?

Regards
CDW