[SailfishDevel] Reading photo library without QtDocGallery

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 23:21:09 UTC 2014

Hi All

I am doing a photo-browsing related app and figured out that neither QtDocGallery, nor org.nemomobile.thumbnailer are not allowed imports anymore (I believe they were allowed by checker script just few days ago and Jolla’s own example use these).

Anyway, what else could I use to get a list of photos in the device? That should be possible somehow right?
Or were these modules disallowed by mistake?

====
ERROR [/usr/share/harbour-dailyambience/qml/pages/MainPage.qml] Import 'QtDocGallery 5.0' is not allowed
ERROR [/usr/share/harbour-dailyambience/qml/pages/MainPage.qml] Import 'org.nemomobile.thumbnailer 1.0' is not allowed

Best regards,
Artem.

--
Artem Marchenko