[SailfishDevel] A kickoff meeting about SailfishOS, open source, collaboration, way forward @ 15 April, 15:00 UTC

Lucien XU sfietkonstantin at free.fr
Tue Apr 8 18:38:19 UTC 2014

Hello,

Comments inline.

Le mardi 8 avril 2014 20:43:07 Ragnar Kurm a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have few questions regarding the meeting:
>
> First, is there any info about if any Jolla people (who?) will be
> attending or will there be only "other half" (the enthusiasts)?
> I think it would be nice to know it beforehand.

This is a question that I would love to ask too. It seems that there will be people
from Jolla at the meeting (notably, Carsten Munk), but a more complete list is
very welcomed.

> Secondly, I would like to structurize the pirate pad. As I see there are
> two main topics: status of projects and secondly how to enable healthy
> collaboration. Just moving text, no deletion. If it is ok - I'll do
> that, but then colors will be lost.

I think that you are free to organize the pad. Noone will blame you to put more
order, and colors can be retrived from the logs if needed.

> Thirdly, I think it might be good to have someone to be a moderator (is
> there a more appropriate word in English?), meaning:
> * announcing agenda
> * helping to keep discussion focussed according to agenda
> * keeping track of time
> * writing down the essence of discussion, not details
> * writing down decisions along with who will fulfill it

In this mail [1], Filip Kłębczyk nominated Thomas B. Rücker as this role. We are
waiting for his reply.

> Fourth, should the decisions and the essence of discussion be published
> somewhere? Where?

If we are using the meeting bot in #mer-meeting channel, there should be a log
that will be generated and kept.

[1]: https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2014-April/003854.html