[SailfishDevel] Adding tinc to mer-tools

Graham Cobb g+jolla at cobb.uk.net
Sun Apr 6 14:38:04 UTC 2014

On 03/04/14 10:18, David Greaves wrote:
> On 02/04/14 20:45, Graham Cobb wrote:
>> I am thinking of submitting the package in its current form to Chum.
>> Anything I ought to know before doing that?
>
> Why not submit it and then we'll do a public review?

I submitted it (clicked "submit" in the OBS web interface).  Now, a few
days later, it looks as though it has appeared in Chum testing!  Thanks
for that but I am a little bit confused about the process: is there
somewhere I should have been looking to keep track of the status and/or
looking for comments?  Some mailing list or web site?

Or, if there had been any review comments would I have been notified by
email or something?

Graham