[SailfishDevel] SMS for m2m communication

Pasi Patama ppafindevelopment at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:43:42 UTC 2014

> Have a look at the list archives, I remember posting in a thread that
> had exactly that topic. That was even way before launch, probably early
> 2013.

Thanks. I will check this. And I strongly believe that Sailfish should
be part of enabling solutions, not disabling them. And this includes
full SMS API capabilities to access send/receive functions in full.

Restricting something with needed user interaction, would disable a lot
of possibilities which these devices offer.

..and SMS and IP traffic are both billable elements from operator point
of view and being evil with IP traffic can happen equally. So better
excuses harbour guys...

Pasi