[SailfishDevel] 2 Labels in ListView delegate in column

FIlip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 18:10:00 UTC 2013

W dniu 29.09.2013 19:21, Oleg Linkin pisze:
> Hello. I want to have delegate with 2 labels: one above other. Top Label
> - title and bottom Label - tags. The botton label should be smaller then
> the top label.

I've noticed in your code, that you have in first label:
font.pixelSize: Theme.fontSizeMedium

and in second label:
font.pointSize: Theme.fontSizeExtraSmall

so change font.pointSize to font.pixelSize in second label and it should
work.

So use Theme.fontSize* only with pixelSize as it has values in pixels
not points.

Regards,
Filip