[SailfishDevel] Application always active

Robin Burchell robin at viroteck.net
Sun Sep 22 21:49:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

> On 22. sep. 2013, at 13:19, Marcin Mielniczuk <marmistrzmar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to utilze ApplicationWindow.applicationActive to set the cover text. But the onApplicationActiveChanged signal isn't emitted, and the applicationActive property is always true.

Try Qt.application.active instead. applicationActive was needed due to
details about how our X11 stack worked. In a future release,
applicationActive is deprecated (and aliased to
Qt.application.active). There were some fixes required to make it
work, however, so it could be the case that it simply won't work until
a future SDK update.

BR,
Robin