[SailfishDevel] SilicaFlickable and fixed PageHeader

Kajetan Dobczyk kajetan.dobczyk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:38:05 UTC 2013

Hello,
I'm a rookie in Silica UI, so this may be a stupid question, but I've tried
for a long time and I didn't manage to do it, and I could really use some
help.

I want to make a page with SilicaFlickable, PullDownMenu, and a PageHeader.
But, here are the conditions:
- the PageHeader has to be fixed
- the SilicaFlickable content (in my case a vertical graph with hours) has
to be below the header (can't go the whole way up while being scrolled), of
course the PullDownMenu has to be accessible when the flickable is scrolled
whole way up.

Do you know any trick for that?

Best regards,
Kajetan