[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS on Nokia N950

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jollamobile.com
Mon Sep 16 10:06:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

Currently you can not.

1. you need to wait for arm rootfs to be released.
2. you need to wait someone to port or port yourself the rootfs to work with N950
3. most likely N950 NFC is not open source (haven't check is nemomobile has working NFC), so you need to reverse engineer how Nokia N9 NFC drivers work and do your own hardware driver implementation for it.
4. Even then you don't know if it would work in real device as detailed hw specs have not been released yet.

re, Jonni