[SailfishDevel] File/directory selection dialog

Janne Pulkkinen jannepulk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 16:01:12 UTC 2013

I've been toying around with Sailfish IDE for a while.

I need to open a directory selection dialog that would allow the user to
select a directory. I've used QFileDialog for this functionality before,
but it seems to have been obsoleted and I haven't found an alternate
function or class that would offer the same functionality.

Have I missed something, or hasn't the file/directory selection dialog been
implemented yet, and if it hasn't been implemented, will it be added in the
future?

Janne Pulkkinen