[SailfishDevel] SailfishOS SDK update available today: Changes to SSH security?

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Oct 25 06:10:22 UTC 2013

Hi Jarko

When I SSH into the Emulator as user nemo using a rsa key, I am now
asked for a password (memo). I am sure this was not the case prior to
the update. Has the security changed?

The same applies to the user root - for which I don't know the
password. But I guess we should be doing everything (e.g. zypper) as
memo?

SSHing to the SDK Build Engine VM using the existing key (or with
password) does not work at all, I get Permission denied (publickey).