[SailfishDevel] MeeGo runtime support in Sailfish

Robin Burchell robin+meego at viroteck.net
Thu Oct 24 08:10:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Tone Kastlunger
<users.giulietta at gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed there is a "minimal" meego runtime in Saifish
> (/usr/include/mlite5);
> even tho I do not know the details about how MTheme & co could work under
> Sailfish, are there any plans for an extensive meego runtime support?

mlite contains a few small, useful pieces from libmeegotouch. Nothing
more. libmeegotouch itself has no active maintainers, and is tied to
X11/Qt 4, which are not part of our platform. We have no plans to work
on it.

Note that mlite is also not part of the public supported API, meaning
it has no backward-compatibility guarantees on API or ABI (or even
existing), so you should avoid relying on it.

BR,

Robin