[SailfishDevel] MeeGo runtime support in Sailfish

Lucien XU sfietkonstantin at free.fr
Thu Oct 24 07:17:01 UTC 2013

Hello Tone,

What is the level of support of MeeGo that you want ?
Usually, developers used Qt Quick to develop in the Nokia N9 and I don't know many
devs using libmeegotouch.

mlite have a set of helpful stuff, but is not really intended to be used for development
of applications, better use Silica.

IIRC, there is no extensive MeeGo "runtime" support, so no MTheme. Maybe a Jolla
developer can confirm or infirm what I'm saying.

Cheers,
Lucien