[SailfishDevel] How do I include ressources (.png) in my project ?

Franck Routier (perso) alci at mecadu.org
Fri Oct 4 08:27:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to create a simple application that displays a png file
using QtQuick / Silica.
I am using IconButton, but I can't get the png file to be deployed on
the Sailfish virtual machine.
I have added the file in the "other files" directory of the project, but
I must be missing a step...
I guess I should play with the sailfishapplication.pri file, or not :-),
but I'm quite clueless on that (I'm a java kind of guy), and I expect a
"standard way" of including such ressource...

Thanks for any tip or pointer,

Franck