[SailfishDevel] Problems with CoverActions

Tero Siironen tero.siironen at iki.fi
Sat Nov 30 13:22:50 UTC 2013

Okay, got this solved. I need to get the view as a pointer and then the cover works properly. Like this:

Q_DECL_EXPORT int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
   QScopedPointer<QGuiApplication> app(SailfishApp::application(argc, argv));
   QScopedPointer <QQuickView> view(SailfishApp::createView());
   view->setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo(”qml/appname.qml"));
   view->show();
   return app->exec();
}

--