[SailfishDevel] ContextMenu inside a PullDownMenu

Martin Jones martin.jones at jolla.com
Wed Nov 27 01:28:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

This will not work and I can’t imagine this case being made to work in the future. The pulley menus are designed to be pulled down to highlight an option and released to select. A ContextMenu/ComboBox inside a pulley menu is incompatible with the interaction design of the pulley menu.

Perhaps you could explain the use case you’re trying to accomplish and we could suggest an alternative, or pass some feedback on to our designers.

Best Regards,
Martin.