[SailfishDevel] Fwd: Massive issues while installing SailfishOS IDE

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 23 16:12:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have the same problem with the SailfishOS IDE in Windows 7 and guess
special chars and/or spaces causes the issues. The main folder is
C:/SailfishOS and also my projects are in C:/SailfishOS/projects, but
the "SailfishAlpha2" folder in AppData is just affected, cause it's in
the user path, in my case a very bad path "Gabriel Böhme". So a special
char and a space. :)

I'll try with a new user later, if this works it should be clear.

Gabriel.