[SailfishDevel] Update on application naming for Harbour applications

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jolla.com
Sat Nov 23 12:58:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

developer-care at jolla.com<http://jolla.com> should be able to answer that one. All my answers are just AFAIK as I'm not in the team that does the Harbour and it's policies. My guess would be that unfortunately one more rename is needed.

I already renamed couple of my personal projects and submitted them in (still in QA).