[SailfishDevel] Update on application naming for Harbour applications

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jolla.com
Sat Nov 23 12:34:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

Whoever grabs the name first keeps it (AFAIK). So of someone before you takes harbour-videocam, you can do something like harbour-videocam-artem or some other unique name.

So if $NAME == harbour-videocam then:
/usr/bin/$NAME == /usr/bin/harbour-videocam
/usr/share/$NAME == /usr/share/harbour-videocam
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps/$NAME.png == /usr/share/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps/harbour-videocam.png

So forget the domain names with dots as current tools dont really support them currently.