[SailfishDevel] Update on application naming for Harbour applications

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 11:26:45 UTC 2013

What if there are two packages in app store named harbour-videocam?
Or whoever grabs the name first keeps it?

What about the main app binary name and it's data folder?
Shall they be harbour-videocam or com.supercell.videocam? Or
harbour-com.supercell.videocam?

Cheers,
Artem.

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Jonni Rainisto <jonni.rainisto at jolla.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Domain part is not needed anymore, so its in the form of:
>
> harbour-applicationname
>
> That way for example "harbour-videocam"-package doesnt confilict with
> possible systems "videocam"-package.

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com
http://twitter.com/AgileArtem