[SailfishDevel] Update on application naming for Harbour applications

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 15:25:41 UTC 2013

So harbour-myapp or harbour-myapp-mydomain-com? :)

Early next week sounds ok for development except for that we can't make it
for the launch date then :)

Well, I trust you guys are considering whether to let the currently
submitted apps violate the new conditions for a while so that there would
be something Sailfish-native installable on the day one.

Cheers,
Artem.

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com