[SailfishDevel] SDK and Harbour news

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 12:41:16 UTC 2013

Thanks for the update, Lekku

Questions there are :)

**Submitted apps (and to be submitted ones)**
First of all what do we do with the apps already approved, under QA or
scheduled for submission tomorrow? You know, launch date is a very special
date, I wouldn't like to change anything unless absolutely necessary.

Will the apps violating these rules, but currently approved or submitted
and under QA still work fine for the launch? And will users get proper
update notifications when you change package name from e.g. flashlight to
com.iamcool.flashlight and update icon to 86x86?

What about the apps that are to be submitted today-tomorrow? Do you know
when this "will be a FAQ" will happen and since when shall it be enforced
(rather than just recommended)?

**QML API and Shared libraries**
What about standard Qt5 modules such as qt5-qtdeclarative-systeminfo
and qt5-qtgraphicaleffects
Can I still Require them in .yaml/.spec to guarantee that device will
install them or shall we bundle them in manually somehow?

Cheers,
Artem.

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com