[SailfishDevel] (QtLocation 5.0) Coordinate is not a type

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Nov 21 06:14:21 UTC 2013

Hi Aaron

Thank you. I pointed that out here yesterday afternoon.

I was briefly misled by the name of the header file:
qdeclarativecoordinate_p.h

https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtlocation/source/469cbf8f601270ac0b030202ae303939ba4c63ff:src/imports/positioning/qdeclarativecoordinate_p.h

This actually contains the class CoordinateValueType which as you
correctly say is a value type.

@Bolek, have you got it working?

Thanks

Chris