[SailfishDevel] Little bug in Silica Separator Component

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:39:45 UTC 2013

Okay didn't see your mail. The Separator shows up, when a width is added,
also the color property works fine, seems that just the alignment property
is buggy.

Gabriel.

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet

Filip Kłębczyk schrieb am 21.11.13 00:33:
W dniu 20.11.2013 23:00, Gabriel Boehme pisze:

> Hi sailors,
>
> the Silica documentation says you can set the the "alignment" property
> of the Separator Component, but it's not working. So I checked the
> Separator.qml file and there is no alignment. And maybe it could be
> clever to give it a default width. :)

Hi Gabriel,

I wrote about it on 22th September
https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-September/000757.html

Unfortunately other bugs in documentation I've mentioned at this mailing
list didn't get fixed also. Don't even know who to ping about that ...

Regards,
Filip