[SailfishDevel] testing android apps with the emulator?

Lutor Zoltán zoltan.lutor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 21:19:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks. On the other had all my apps were rejected in the store - even
though they are working well on real Android devices...

"Once the app is launched there are 2 advertisement that cycle through.
Once you skip the ad and select "play" it will bring you to another ad,
then will ask you to exit the app."

APK files were wrapped with app wrapper of Vserv.mobi:
http://www.vserv.mobi/mobile-app-monetization-for-developers/

It works in a way that there is an advertisement in the beginning of the
app - then app runs - and there is one at the exit. It works fine with
Android devices.

Can it be some compatibility problem?
Br,

                   Zoltan