[SailfishDevel] DeclarativeGlassImageProvider

Tero Siironen tero.siironen at iki.fi
Wed Nov 20 09:05:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

No I haven’t got it working. I really think that this is a bug, either with the provider or with documentation (if this is dropped feature). I’ve tried pretty much all the different options for setting the source image path, but it fails always. I still have the code in my app so maybe one day it starts to work again :) But I would like to get confirmation that is this going to be supported or not.

--
Tero